LibreOffice - Writer and Calc (Christchurch)
About the course
This course teaches quick and easy ways for using Writer and Calc within LibreOffice. From entering and manipulating data, to formatting and advanced features for time saving and consistency.
- Document formatting - Character, paragraph and page
- Bullets and numbering
- Creating and using styles and templates
- Headers and footers, table of contents and indexes, footnotes and endnotes
- Tables and advanced table features
- Inserting and using fields
- Mail merge
- Frames & captions
- Inserting items from Calc
- Customising Writer
- Advanced features
- Creating a spreadsheet
- Entering, editing and formatting data
- Basic calculations, formulas and functions
- Styles and templates
- Advanced formatting techniques
- Advanced formula and functions
- Data sorting and filtering
- Groups and outlines
- Subtotals and Pivot Tables
- Charting data
- Printing and exporting files
- Advanced tools
Note: These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
Anyone who wants to produce professional quality documents and spreadsheets using LibreOffice Writer and Calc.
Knowledge of other word processing packages is advantageous but not essential.