Introduction to the ePortfolio system Mahara (Auckland)
About the session
Mahara is an open source ePortfolio and social learning system. It is being used in schools, universities and other institutions where learners and employees need to demonstrate skills, competencies and achievements. Users can set up portfolios in which they showcase their learning and progress over time.
In this session participants will learn about the benefits of using Mahara for creating portfolios and learn about the new features that have been implemented recently.
- Overview of Mahara
- Benefits of using Mahara within your organisation
- Key features of Mahara to support learners in their journey of collecting learning evidence
- New features added during the latest release
- People who are already using Mahara and want to know what is new
- People who are looking into setting up an ePortfolio and want to see learn more about Mahara and what it can offer
None, but please register to help with logistics.
10:00 a.m.; free, but registration is required