HTML / CSS intermediate (Wellington)
About the course
Take your CSS skills to the next level with this intermediate-level course. If you already know how to style a basic webpage but would like some more background on why CSS works as it does, plus some guidance on structuring large projects and on how to use a CSS pre-processor like SASS, this course is for you.
- Improving the way we think about layout - block formatting contexts
- Stacking contexts
- Advanced selectors
- Media blocks
- Recent CSS features like Flexbox
- Injecting content using :before and :after
- CSS Animations
- Structuring your CSS for maintainability
- Using a pre-processor to speed up your development
Those that know basic CSS already but would like to be able to build on those skills to get an understanding of modern CSS and HTML development.
To benefit from this course you must already have a solid understanding of basic CSS, including IDs, classes, and inheritance.