HTML / CSS Intermediate (Sydney)
Take your CSS skills to the next level with this Intermediate level course for CSS and HTML. If you already know how to style a basic webpage but would like some more background on why CSS works as it does, plus some guidance on structuring large projects and on how to use a CSS pre-processor like SASS, this course is for you.
- Improving the way we think about layout - block formatting contexts
- Stacking contexts
- Advanced selectors
- Neat things you didn't know you could do with CSS
- Media blocks
- Upcoming CSS features like Flexbox, Regions and Web Components
- Injecting content using CSS - :before and :after
- CSS Animations
- Structuring your CSS for maintainability
- Using SASS for additional awesome
- Setting up
- Benefits of using a preprocessor
- Mixins, how do they work?
Those that have attended the HTML/CSS introduction and have been using HTML/CSS but need more.
To benefit from this course you must already have a solid understanding of basic CSS, including IDs, classes, and inheritance.