About the course
Get started with New Zealand's only public cloud, the Catalyst Cloud.
This course will teach you the skills you need to get your own instance up and running, and get you familiar with the documentation. Attendees don't need to have any prior experience with OpenStack or cloud orchestration.
This course covers the following topics
- What is the Cloud
- OpenStack Overview
- Tools, clients and credentials
- First Instance using the dashboard
- First Instance using the command line
- First Instance using Ansible
- First Instance using Heat
- First Instance using a Python SDK
This course is for Developers, Sysadmins and anyone comfortable using the command line.
- Attendees must be comfortable using the command line.
- No prior knowledge using OpenStack or the cloud is assumed.
Register for this course in: