Job title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Brighton, UK
Salary: £35k to £40k (dependent on experience), reviewed annually
Hours: 40 hours per week during standard business hours
Catalyst IT Europe is part of a global team of skilled open source technologists. We specialise in building and hosting enterprise grade Learning Management Systems using open source technologies like Moodle, Totara and Mahara. Our Brighton office is growing with a number of interesting projects coming our way.
What are we are looking for:
We currently have a vacancy in Brighton suitable for candidates with a background in technical project coordination or management looking for the next step in their career.
Excellent communication skills are essential, and the ability to preserve the integrity of your message across both technical and non-technical audiences is key.
The successful candidate will also have excellent organisational skills, strong problem solving ability and meticulous attention to detail.
What are the roles and responsibilities of the Technical PM:
Your responsibilities, carried out either directly or in collaboration with project team members, will include:
- managing multiple projects – successfully delivering a combination of software and infrastructure projects
- managing project finances and ensuring adequate visibility for internal and external stakeholders
- developing and extending client relationships in collaboration with our business development team
- contributing to and improving internal project management processes.
Benefits of the job include
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working by arrangement
- Generous paid annual leave
To apply, please send a current CV to email@example.com.
Applicants must be legally entitled to live and work in the UK, and preference will be given to applicants within commuting distance of Brighton. Catalyst is committed to providing an inclusive work environment and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds - https://catalyst-eu.net/content/our-diversity-policy.