Job title: Junior Test Analyst
Location: Brighton, UK
Salary: Starting at £22-28k
Hours: 40 hours per week, standard business hours
Catalyst IT Europe is part of a global team of skilled open source technologists. We specialise in developing, designing and supporting enterprise grade systems using Open Source tech.
We currently have a vacancy in our Brighton office for a Junior Test Analyst. You'll be helping our software team deliver high quality customisations for eLearning platforms across the world, working with cross functional teams of developers, designers and product specialists.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written communication for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent teamwork and a good attitude
- Great problem solving ability
- Strong motivation to learn new things
The following optional skills will also count in your favour:
- Any prior programming experience
- Linux experience
- Previous experience creating or following formal test plans
- Previous experience working with User Stories in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Moodle, Totara or Mahara
- Experience using Behat or other test automation tools
- Experience working with Open Source tools, applications and communities
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catalyst is committed to providing an inclusive work environment and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds; for more information see our diversity policy here: https://www.catalyst-eu.net/content/our-diversity-policy