Catalyst IT is New Zealand's leading open source development company and has staff worldwide, with the majority (including this role) based in Wellington. We specialize in open source software and web applications, and are a leader in the NZ open source community. We believe that open source, open data and an open business model should and can be the preferred choice.
Other things that will make your application stand out are listed below, but these are preferences and not requirements so please don’t think of this as a checklist:
- Experience with other modern JS frameworks such as Angular
- Familiarity with RESTful API driven development
- Experience with creating or adapting modern front-end build pipelines with tools such as Webpack
- Knowledge of static typing libraries such as Flow or TypeScript
- Experience with modern CSS techniques and CSS preprocessors like SASS
Being a good employer is really important to us. We are an inclusive group who value learning and development and encourage each other to discover and work with new technologies. We get together every Friday afternoon to relax, share company news from around the world and celebrate the achievements of our staff. We also offer health insurance, flexible working hours, plenty of training opportunities, and a great central location.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Our hiring processes reflect our diversity policy which you can read in full here: https://www.catalyst.net.nz/content/catalyst-diversity-policy