The image service is an image repository that provides templates for compute instances.
- Bootstrap compute instances from a list of pre-configured images provided by Catalyst.
- Upload your own images containing your preferred operating system and software.
- Share your private images with whomever you choose.
- Create, manage and delete snapshots of compute instances, so you can instantly clone them or retain a working version before making changes to it.
Pre-configured images provided by Catalyst
The images listed below are provided by Catalyst and have no additional costs associated with their use.
- Atomic Linux
- CentOS Linux
- CoreOS Linux
- Debian Linux
- Ubuntu Linux
Pre-configured images provided by partners
The images listed below are provided and supported by partners at an additional charge. Please check our price list for pricing information.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (Provoke Solutions)
Docker is a prime citizen on the Catalyst Cloud. We provide CoreOS and Atomic Linux images, enabling you to use these specialised Linux distributions to run your Docker containers.