Mahara support packages: Get advice and assistance from the team that maintains Mahara.
Catalyst provides enterprise-level support for Mahara. From core development and customisation through to bug fixes and consulting. Talk to us today about how Mahara can help you.
|Number of tickets||1||Multiple||Multiple||Multiple|
|Support *||up to 4 hours||1.5 days||4.5 days||9 days|
|Validity †||One-off||4 months||6 months||12 months|
|Costs (US Dollars) ‡||$600||$1,650||$5,200||$10,500|
* Days are calculated at 8 working hours per day. This indicates effort rather than duration of work.
† Unused hours after the end of the support time frame will be used towards general bug fixing and feature development of Mahara.
‡ Local taxes may apply.
Benefits of Catalyst support:
Initial response within 1 business day;
- Assistance from a member of the Mahara core team;
- Remote diagnosis of issues on your instance of Mahara (provided we have the required access);
- Patches to solve issues you have on your instance;
- Prioritised fixing of bugs identified by you for core Mahara;
- Email alerts for security releases of your version of Mahara;
- Acknowledgement of you / your institution in the upcoming release notes of the version of Mahara for which you funded bug fixes and new features.
Download the Mahara support package flyer.
- Investigating a bug in your system;
- Fixing bugs in your Mahara installation;
- Setting up templates;
- Advising you on the implementation of Mahara at your organisation;
- Developing small features.
Something a bit more special?
Should none of the support packages work for you,
please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
We can tailor a package to your needs, be that around
custom development, contributing back to core
Mahara, design, training or hosting.