About the course
At the end of this course you will have an understanding about how Drupal is structured, gained experience with Drupal tools and be more confident in administering a Drupal site.
- An overview of the web, its constraints, and how Drupal fits into it.
- How web addresses (URLs) are made and how to change them
- Writing content for the web
- Rich text editing
- Paste from word processing
- Basic HTML
- the elements and what they are
- why semantic markup is important
- An overview of Drupal
- navigating the Drupal interface
- understanding Drupal content
- Commonly used modules
- Adding / changing Menu links
- understanding the implications of doing so
- Managing users, roles
- Uploading / linking
- images, documents, videos, pages
- How to learn more
Note: These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
New or current content managers and administrators who are administering Drupal 7 sites.