Getting started with the Catalyst Cloud
This is a course designed for developers, sysadmins and anyone comfortable using the command line. It assumes no prior knowledge of using OpenStack or the cloud.
The aim of this one day course is to familiarise attendees with the existing comprehensive documentation to gain the required skills to get their own instances up and running on the Catalyst Cloud. Attendees will gain an understanding of the various ways to interact with and orchestrate instances and associated infrastructure on the Catalyst Cloud.
This course covers the following topics
- What is the Cloud
- OpenStack Overview
- Tools, clients and credentials
- First Instance using the dashboard
- First Instance using the command line
- First Instance using Ansible
- First Instance using Heat
- First Instance using a Python SDK
This is a course designed for Developers, Sysadmins and anyone comfortable using the command line.
- Familiarity with using the command line.
- It assumes no prior knowledge of using OpenStack or the cloud.
Register for this course in: