Catalyst provides training in popular Open Source products and technologies, in use in both government and private sector.
Benefits of training with Catalyst are
- experienced instructors
- indepth product knowledge
- small class sizes allow for questions and tasks relevant to your situation
14 April - Django Intro
30 April - Database Intro /
6 May - Python Intro
14 May - Drupal Content Mangers
15 May - Database Intro /
20 May - Information Security
21 May - Accessibility Talk
22 May - LibreOfifce Writer
23 may - LibreOffice Calc
26 May - Git Intro
28 May - Puppet Intro
To book on a course or to get more information about any course contact
All courses can be customised to your requirements. If you have a large number of staff to train, want particular features, or a product not currently listed contact us to discuss options.
Courses and product assistance can be offered in our dedicated training facilities at our Wellington offices or on-site at your location.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Understanding Open Source
- eLearning solutions
- Library management systems - Koha
- Introduction to cloud computing - OpenStack Cloud
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Programming languages and technologies
- Desktop applications
- Ubuntu desktop
- Source code management system
- Other courses
Contact us regarding your Open Source training requirements.