Catalyst has experienced trainers available to create custom online and face-to-face training programmes for your users and help you maximise the use of your Mahara instance.
We offer training for all users of Mahara:
- Learners and staff who need to create their portfolios;
- Staff who are in charge of providing feedback or assessing portfolios;
- Internal trainers who support ePortfolio implementations;
- Administrators who manage the site.
Our training programmes are tailored to your specific needs, but our standard offerings are:
Talk to us to discuss your training needs and how we can assist you in your Mahara implementation strategy.
Catalyst offers various training options for Moodle. Our standard offerings are:
- Moodle site administrator session
- Moodle course creator and instructor session
- Moodle site administrator and instructor session
All our training options can be customized to meet your specific needs, existing knowledge and usage scenarios of Moodle. Below please find our standard offering that assume certain characteristics (see the “Pricing” section).
In general, our training sessions will:
- Empower you to accomplish your required tasks in Moodle on your own;
- Show you where to seek help within the open source community and make use of the many resources already created for Moodle;
- Provide a basis for you to administer your Moodle or a Moodle course depending on your role.