Since 2003, Catalyst has helped New Zealand's Electoral Enrolment Centre maintain one of the most accurate voter rolls in the world.
Designed, developed and maintained by Catalyst, New Zealand's electoral roll management system stores up-to-date voter registration details and information essential to the running of both national and local body elections.
Our work with the Electoral Enrolment Centre demonstrates Catalyst's ability to:
- maintain successful long-term relationships with our clients
- design, build and maintain business-critical systems using open source technology
- securely handle sensitive information
- work alongside clients to meet campaign deadlines
- monitor and support complex technical environments
With a great deal of activity around local body and general elections, referendums, electoral boundary changes, the Māori electoral option and frequent enrolment update campaigns, Catalyst has consistently proven an adaptable and reliable technology partner for EEC.